Saturday 2 June 2012

Masculine Cards

The weather is still fair here at the moment, but rain is due tonight so I have been busy on the plot trying to get everything in the beds before they get too leggy. I will be back later with progress photo's, but first I wanted to share some Masculine Cards that I have made. I usually struggly with cards for the other sex as my stash is all girlie, so I am quite chuffed with these.

This one is for my Dad's 50th next week, but I guess that was obvious! I love my new wood embossing folder, it comes out so lovely.

I made a couple of these little pirate cards, so that I have spares. I still adore the pirate set, we have it our stamp share library and I think we have all had loads of use out of it.

Sorry the light isn't great in these pics, these are just so simple, but I really liked them, the stamps aren't SU! but do still print nicely. I am not going to list all the products I have used on these cards, just drop me  a line if you have  any questions.

Thanks for stopping by, pop back later for an allotment update.

Hx

No comments: