Tuesday 19 June 2012

Plot Progress

I have no children this morning, which is a rare treat and the sun is shining so I have been pottering on the plot. Although everyone else might, we never tire of taking photo's of the plot. We keep them in albums for each year and we look back on them as a visual diary to see how the plot looked in previous years. Here is what it looked like when we took the first half over!!!!!!! back in 2007
It was bad!!! Little Finn looks tiny up against the brambles. We have gained another plot to the left hand side since.

As I have mentioned in previous posts the weather has held everything back this year, nether the less it is probably the prettiest it has been and it is finally as we want it. I have taken loads of photo's this morning, I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a few of my favorites


Some of you might remember a post from a few weeks ago when I had a friendly little Robin who kept landing next to me whilst I was digging. The last couple of days he has been replaced by the most crazy looking Blackbird, who has been quite happy for me to take snaps of him whilst posing.
Thats it for today, thanks for stopping by.

Hayley

No comments: