Thursday 8 November 2012

Sensational Season Christmas Tags

I realised today I never did share with you all my Stampin Up Starter Kit, which I ordered with some of my birthday money. Heres what I chose:
There are just tonnes of sets that I would like, but I really needed an alphabet and the family titles where a must, so I had to resist temptation and order with my head and not my heart.I was so excited when it arrived, but tonight has been the first real opportunity to have a play and I will show you what I have been working on in a minute. So I am once again an official unofficial Stampin Up demonstartor in Sarah's Wight Stampers team. What I mean is on paper I am a demonstaror, but I am only in it for the perks I have no intention of doing it seriously!!! If you would like to join Wight Stampers either as a pro or as an ameature like me then why not pop over to Sarah's blog.

Talking of Sarah she came to mine last night to hold my annual Christmas Workshop, thanks Sarah for a lovely demo and a great evening. I also spent the rest of my birthday money and am now awaiting another stampin up box wohoooo!!

So tonight I have been using my new sensational season set and have come up with some cute oversized Christmas tags (I have large writing).
I think the clear embossing powder on the steam works quite well, I haven't spent too much time on them as I have about another 70 to make and I am going to be on a Christmas Marathon now for the next few weeks as I have loads of projects in my brain and fear I may run out of time. Hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by

Hx

No comments: