Sunday 18 November 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi all hope you are having a nice weekend. With the weekend off work I have had the opportunity to do some serious crafting. I love my Bootiful Occasions stamp set and was desperate to incorporate the winter boot into a christmas card, after several attempts of embossing the boot and colouring it in I was going to give it up as I just couldn't get it to look right. Then I made a batch of cards in cherry cobbler and very vanilla destined to have the snow globe embossed on them, but I gave the boot one more try and loved the result. Here is how they turned out:
I am really chuffed with these and since I have discovered the art of ambossing I can't stop!!! Hopefully there will be crafting on the agenda today I still have soooo many Christmas cards and tags I need to make!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day

Hx

No comments: