Saturday 19 January 2013

7 Days, 7 Cards

Hi and a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I can not believe it has been nearly a month since I last posted. I have been so busy and what with being poorly over New Year, having various family members come to stay and a topping of snow I just haven't had time to post. I have however had a couple of occasions to craft and so I am going to make up for my lack of blogging by posting 7 different card projects over the next 7 days.
In an attemp to actualy get a head with my birthday cards for the year (before I am in the greenhouse sowing seeds) I have been making up packs of cards. So here is the first of my 7 cards
Ok so apart from the ribbon I have used all Stampin Up products, the card base in Crumb Cake, layered with Very Vanilla cardstoke Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive designer series paper from the Polka Dot stack. On to that I have layered with dimensionals a die cut piece of V Vanilla, which I have daubed the edges of and printed this gorgeous blossom branch form the Easter Blossoms stamp set. I have finished of with various sentiments and a ribbon bow, inside I have faintly stamped the branch again and again on the envelope.  I hope you like card 1 of 7. If you would like to order any of the products I have used then pop over to Stampin Sarah's Blog where she has a great demo for making ribbon flower embellishments.

Thanks for reading and pop back tomorrow for card number 2.

Hx

1 comment:

Quite gifted said...

Lovely card, such a great idea to challenge and motivate yourself. Might have to borrow that idea to get me going. x